domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

Unos trabajos No...!!! si va a ser que si !!

Mirar os voy a poner unos deveres de ingles para quien quiera repasar en vacaciones de navidad pero pienso que nadie quiere hacer deveres en navidad jajaja !! yo tampoco.
Hay van:

A. Completa la frase con ¨to be¨

1. I _____ a girl.
2. My father_____ at work.
3. Alex and Dino _____ my cats.
4. Alex _____ in the garden.

5. Dino _____ on the floor.
6. My red pencil _____ on the floor, too.

7. The other pencils _____ in my pencil case.
8. My mother _____ in the living room.

9. Eli and Rafa _____ good friends.
10. They _____ good at tennis.

11. _____ they in Amsterdam this week?

12. The pupils _____ not at school today.

13. It _____ Monday.
14. I _____ at home.

15. We _____ friends.

AHORA LAS RESPUESTAS PERO CLARO ¡No copieis eee!!!

Las respuestas correctas

1. I am a girl.
2. My father is at work.

3. Alex and Dino are my cats.
4. Alex is in the garden.
5. Dino is on the floor.

6. My red pencil is on the floor, too.

7. The other pencils are in my pencil case.
8. My mother is in the living room.

9. Eli and Rafa are good friends.
10. They are good at tennis.

11. Are they in Amsterdam this week?

12. The pupils are not at school today.

13. It is Monday.

14. I am at home.

15. We are friends.

B. Preguntas

1. _____ you from Málaga?
2. _____ Isabel Spanish?

3. _____ we ready to go?

4. _____ he married?

5. _____ you tired?


Las respuestas correctas

1.Are you from Málaga?

2. Is Isabel Spanish?

3. Are we ready to go?

4. Is he married?

5. Are you tired?

VENGA A ESTUDIAR!!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario